Social media marketing is a large part of all digital marketing training courses. Here are 5 of some of the most effective social media platforms. These five sites can help increase exposure, build your brand image, and allow you to build a community and network around your brand.
- Facebook – Facebook has well over 800 million users around the world; it is adopted by a large segment of the entire population. This makes Facebook the most popular and most effective social networking site.
- LinkedIn – LinkedIn is the largest professional social network. It allows companies and people alike to connect and network, not only products and brands, but themselves.
- Twitter – Twitter has increased in popularity very quickly – individuals, as well as companies, can communicate with ease to their followers.
- YouTube – YouTube is very well known. It is often used to promote businesses.
- Google+ – Google+ is fairly new, but poses a serious threat for the other top effective social media platforms. Google+ makes it very easy to connect to other people and businesses, through its clean, simple, and uncluttered environment.