The number of digital marketing jobs available has increased drastically over the past few years. Receiving training in digital marketing can lead you to a very exciting career; not to mention a pretty nice salary, too! Do you love to blog or are you obsessed with social media sites, such as Facebook and Twitter? Are you looking to enhance your knowledge and skills in these areas? Training in digital marketing from one of the top digital marketing schools, is the way to go! Read about the types of careers that are available and the career trends in digital marketing!
Social media marketing is a large part of all digital marketing training courses. Here are 5 of some of the most effective social media platforms. These five sites can help increase exposure, build your brand image, and allow you to build a community and network around your brand.
- Facebook – Facebook has well over 800 million users around the world; it is adopted by a large segment of the entire population. This makes Facebook the most popular and most effective social networking site.
- LinkedIn – LinkedIn is the largest professional social network. It allows companies and people alike to connect and network, not only products and brands, but themselves.
- Twitter – Twitter has increased in popularity very quickly – individuals, as well as companies, can communicate with ease to their followers.
- YouTube – YouTube is very well known. It is often used to promote businesses.
- Google+ – Google+ is fairly new, but poses a serious threat for the other top effective social media platforms. Google+ makes it very easy to connect to other people and businesses, through its clean, simple, and uncluttered environment.